Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking for inspiration from you...

I recently became the Director of Marketing and Public Relations for a company that specializes outpatient detoxification. I took this job because I felt it was the perfect way for me to combine my love of marketing with my passion for helping others. On a more personal note addiction problems run rampant in my family and my small hometown of Titusville, Florida.

I would love to hear stories from anybody currently struggling with addiction or better yet from those of you have your addiction under control. What are your fears? What gets you through the day? Who if anybody has stood by your side? Please share! Your story will be my inspiration to go out and educate others that there are places to seek help.

Hugs and kisses for you all~

Andrea Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment